Monday, November 10, 2008

Redneck Man's pick up lines.

>
> 1) Did you fart? Cuz you blew me away
>
> 2) Are yer parents retarded? Cuz ya sure are special.
>
> 3) My Love fer you is like diarrhea. I can't hold it in.
>
> 4) Do you have a library card? Cuz I'd like to sign you out.
>
> 5) Is there a mirror in yer pants? Cuz I can see myself in em.
>
> 6) If you was a tree I were a Squirrel, I'd store my nuts in yer hole.
>
> 7) You might not be the best lookin girl here, but beauty's only a
> light switch away.
>
> 8) Man:"Fat Penguin!"
> Woman: "WHAT?"
> Man: "I just wanted to say something that would break the ice."
>
> 9) I know I'm not no Fred Flintstone, but I bet I can make yer
> bed-rock.
>
> 10) I can't find my puppy, can you help me find him?
> I think he went into this cheap motel room.
>
> 11) Yer eyes are as blue as window cleaner.
>
> 12) If yer gunna regret this in the mornin, we kin sleep till
> afternoon.
>
> and.... the best for last!
>
> 13) Yer face reminds me of a wrench, every time I think of it my nuts
> tighten up.

No comments: