Friday, November 14, 2008

A cabbie and a nun

A cabbie picks up a Nun.

She gets into the cab , and notices that the VERY handsome cab driver won't stop staring at her.

She asks him why he is staring.

He replies , "I have a question to ask you but I don't want to offend you."

She answers , "My son , you cannot offend me. When you're as old as I am and have been a nun as long as I have , you get a chance to see and hear just about everything. I'm sure that there's nothing you could say or ask that I would find offensive."

"Well , I've always had a fantasy to have a nun kiss me."
She responds , "Well , let's see what we can do about that but there are two conditions,
#1 , you have to be single and
#2 , you must be Catholic."

The cab driver is very excited and says ,
"Yes , I'm single and Catholic!"

"OK," the nun says. "Pull into the next alley."

The nun fulfills his fantasy with a kiss that would make a hooker blush.

But when they get back on the road , the cab driver starts crying.

"My dear child," says the nun , "why are you crying?"

"Forgive me but I've sinned. I lied and I must confess.
I'm married and I'm Jewish."

The nun says , "That's OK.
My name is Kevin and I'm going to a Halloween party."

No comments: